Friday, October 30, 2009

Plans of the coming future.

..and must I add, future, as in this weekend!

It appears that tomorrow is Halloween. What they now call the 2ND most commercialized holiday, aside from Christmas. Our plans as we had them have changed. Kristen and Emma will be coming to visit and we will be taking the kids out to trick-or-treat together. My predictions of the weekend. Chaos. Joy. Mayhem. Memories. I think it shall be a lot of fun.



I was not allowed to leave the house this morning according to Tyler. This morning and afternoon we rather difficult for Tyler and I, although we made it threw it, and we are happy tonight! Tyler had a rough start of his day. I am unaware of what provoked his mood, and I wish I did know, so I could help him and make it better for him. Tyler has started a new thing, where he takes out his frustrations in a self destructive manner, and will 'head bash' hard objects around him. Now as this is his way of releasing frustration, it is very hard as a parent to sit back and see your child in this way. As any Mother would feel, my heart breaks each time I see him doing this destructive behavior to himself. I try all that I know to do to help him, and to work with him to get through this. As our day progressed and nap time was over with Tyler woke in a very refreshed and happy mood. We have had a lovely night togther, him and I. Ryan is working late tonight so we are enjoying a Mother and Son night.


As I come to an ending of today's entry I am appreciative for having another day with the son that I love oh so much. I am thankful that my partner in life is here for me, supports me, and is understanding of my needs. I am thankful also for the roof over my head that I have been blessed with. I learned through the day the struggles between frustration and pain are expressed in each individual differently, and we must adapt to each other's ways, and do the best we can to protect them from pain as much as possible.

0 comments: