Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's been awhile..


As I usually do, I got wrapped up in the daily routine of life. So I will begin with what today is bringing to my table.

Tyler is walking, talking, and throwing fits! He is an avid runner now...He is the center of our family and we realized that when he spent 6 days with his Nana, Papa, & Auntie last week. Our home revolves around his being. Tyler eats like a champ. We have experienced no problems with him thus far in the life. Tyler was a quick learner when it came to throwing fits. He enjoys the throwing himself to the floor when he doesn't get his way. Also finds it amusing to bash his head on the wall, ground, table..anything..when he is mad at us. Quite scary I must admit, although it's all a learning process as they say..

I have found a recent interest in baking breads lately. I began with a Pumpkin bread and then moved to a Banana bread. Which I must confess were great in my opinion! So as the holidays are nearing I have decided to freeze some, and perhaps will get some 'Holiday Baskets' together for some family members. I enjoy sharing with them our creations. Not only the fact that Tyler enjoys helping in the kitchen, so all our bakings have an added ingredient of love from Tyler! I will continue my ever more search to find new recipes for the holidays. I am always eager to learn and try new things...so to this year...I hope to find at least one new recipe to try!!




We took Tyler to a pumpkin patch & corn maze a few weeks ago. Was a lot of fun I must say. He was tired..although he held up wonderfully! Tyler was able to pick out his own pumpkin..He also was able to ride some John Deere tractor trikes that he enjoyed alot. We pulled him in a wagon as he enjoyed the sights of the area. We all enjoyed a nice day as a family...




Halloween is this coming weekend, and our plans as of now, are to stay home and bake cupcakes and give out candy to all the trick-or-treaters.


Nothing too special going on for this day..Another day watching Aurora and spending time with Tyler..

So for today I end with a hopes of returning tomorrow..

0 comments: