Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let us observe a moment of silence in memory of Mom's sanity....

Where did today begin? Was it the early morning? Perhaps it was when I realized I was out of creamer and I had already made a pot of coffee? Which led me to have to sit and smell the coffee..and suffer..Or was it when we had our first heroic fit today? I have no answer to where it all began...It's been a long day and were not even finished with the race. Tyler has had a rough morning, perhaps because he was awoken before he was ready to wake..Hmmm....I do believe for the past almost 17 months I myself have been experiencing this! I don't get to throw toys, hit kids, and scream at the top of my lungs. I am slowly learning the laws of a toddler. They are as follows:


1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
8. If I think it's mine, it's mine.

Ohhh as I say my favorite quote again...The joys of Motherhood!! =)

I came across an ad for Old Navy as I was browsing online in my 'Quiet Time' for $2.00 costumes and Halloween apparel for October 30Th and 31st. I hope to stop by an Old Navy and pick up either a costume for this year, or one for next year for Tyler.

On I go now, my moment of silence in remembrance of my sanity is now up.....

0 comments: